Host an Event
Whether a Wedding, Party, Fundraiser, Festival, or Business Meeting…Green Grove Gardens Makes It an Experience to Remember
Green Grove Gardens hosts one of the region’s widest variety of events. Our beautiful, renovated barn and spectacularly landscaped gardens offer ample space and many memorable locations for outdoor ceremonies and other events.
Green Grove Gardens features…
- A beautifully renovated dairy barn holding up to 550 people
- A spacious deck with views of the Tuscarora Mountains
- 40 acres of surrounding countryside
- Spectacularly landscaped flower gardens
- Water fountains and a large pergola for cocktails or other events
- Plenty of on-site parking
Events hosted at Green Grove include…
- Birthday & Anniversary Parties
- Fundraising Events
- Dinner Auctions
- Benefit Auctions
- Hot Air Balloon Festivals
- Craft Shows
- Corporate Seminars & Meetings
- Association Dinners & Events
- Mixed Martial Arts Events
Planning Your Event
When you choose Green Grove Gardens for your event, we meet with you and provide a tour of the barn and gardens. Then we listen to your vision of the event, including details such as table arrangements…hors d’oeuvres, drinks, and meals…and any other special accommodations, such as live or recorded music, and audio/visual equipment.
We have years of experience hosting events and are happy to provide recommendations for vendors such as DJs and photographers.
We provide full catering for all events at Green Grove Gardens, and work hard to provide you with a completely custom dining experience. Rather than offering meal packages, we want to hear exactly what menu items you’d like to serve…and we’ll accommodate your requests, even if they are unique or unusual. Our goal is for you to have the event you want!